Monday, February 19, 2007

What the?? Random tips!

So tomorrow I have tests in 2 different classes, and then I have the little detail of asking BR out for this weekend. I texted my friend Brad earlier to confirm a study group we had planned for tomorrow morning, and he said that he hadn't even started studying. I said the same and then his responses that follow are some of the most random things ever. For the sake of not missing anything I will just map out the conversation:
Brad: We can fail together!
Me: So true!
Brad: You've been too worried about asking BR out :) its ok I will coach you!
Me: You have no idea, I have been freaking out!
Brad: lol, Step 1. take a deep breath
Me: Ha ha thanks you are so smart!
Brad: Step 2. practice asking him out in the mirror
Me: For real? Does that work?
Brad: I have no idea, it might. step 3. be confident, tell the person you are asking that you turned down 8 people for this event!
Me:Oh my heck, where are you getting these tips?
Brad: and finally step 4 the most important practice kissing your pillow or arm :) Rarr!
Me: Ha ha Now I have heard it all!
Why did I ever involve this crazy kid in this! He was helpful in finding out BR didn't have a girlfriend, but the stuff that has followed is insane! First he growled at me for the entire walk out to the car, now the "tips" and more growling! Needless to say I will make sure to take a deep breath, and maybe some practicing has taken place in the mirror, but I am pretty sure that steps 3 and 4 are not going to be happening anytime soon! Tomorrow is the big day! I have class with BR from 4-5:15 so I am planning on asking him after class, or I am going to chicken out, and be a big loser!

No comments: