Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Answer is...


Oh my freaking heck, today was the BIG day! It was the day I was going to ask BR out! I was freaking out all night and day! I woke up early spent some extra time in doing my hair, and picking out the perfect outfit! (I know I am retarded!) I had all day to think about this, seeing as how we don't have class together until 4and it goes until 5:15 and I was asking him after! So needless to say I had plenty of time to freak out! Thank you to all my friends who listened to me freak out via text message and responded so nicely! The time for class to end came, and I was just going to run away to my car, but knew I had to do this! Brad decided we should have a study group for the class we all have together, and so next thing you know I have BR's phone number! Score!!! BR and I were walking out together followed not to closely by Brad and one of the girl's in our class. I asked if he had plans for Saturday night and then said that a group of friends and I are going out and asked if he wanted to go! I have no clue the activity so I said either golfing or bowling or something, and he said "Yeah that sounds like fun!!!" Oh my goodness I was soooo excited! It took all that I had to not freak out! Debbie and Lisa of course called for the update, and Debbie texted like every 5 minutes during the class to ask if I had done it yet! Well I did it and now I am super duper excited! I am going shopping for a new outfit! ;) YEAH BABY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM SOOOO PROUD OF U...I know it took a lot of guts to do that...i am just happy that he was not dumb enough to say no...otherwise i would've hunt his a.... so im glad that he's a smart guy and said YES!! also i want to see the new outfit! i know everything will be fine on the date :)

Kimmy said...

Could you please update me as to whether all went well today and the plan is still on? You freakin rock!!!