Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Champs!

Alright so my predicition of 34-21 Indianapolis was a little off! The final score was 29-17 but Indianapolis still won! Oh my goodness, I was a little worried when after 12 seconds the Bears had already scored and it looked as though it was going to be a long night! Luckily the Colts got it together and started playing like the Champions that they are! Debbie and Tiffany made it in to town this afternoon to get the buckets! It has been nice to have them around for the day! I am so sad that they are leaving me in the morning and going back to California while I am stuck here! Maybe I should just screw the whole thing and go home with them, who needs graduation??? I am sure mom and dad would be just fine with me coming home! ;) I WISH! I have a feeling some tears will be shed and Tiffany will probably laugh at me again! She is such a prostitute!

No comments: