Saturday, February 03, 2007

Medicine!

I am still sick, and it still sucks! I woke up this morning and thought my ear was going to explode, no worries I called mom and she recomended some more drugs, she was glad that I had gotten the cough syrup, but that was not going to drain my noses, which hopefully is what is causing my ear to have sharp stabbing pains. I had to run over to costco to get some buckets of food storage for the business. Tiffany and Debbie are now on their way to get these from me! I am excited to see them , even if it will be the shortest visit in history! I am just happy that they will be getting the stuff, so mom will not be worrying as much about the state coming and the food storage. The superbowl tomorrow is going to be so awesome! Indianapolis is playing Chicago and well, I am going on the record that I think Indianapolis will win... 34-21.

No comments: