Thursday, February 08, 2007

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!!!


Tonight Romina and I were talking about random stuff and we somehow got on to the topic of Elvis and how he was taking the discussions and was thinking about getting baptized into the Mormon church! I know she thought I was lying to her, Oh But I was totally telling the truth! According to myth Elvis started the discussions while he was living in Hawaii filmiing a movie! Ever the doubter Romina googled the topic and was shocked what she found, article after article talking about Elvis and his interest in the Church! I know I joke about things, but something as serious as Elvis almost becoming a Mormon! NO WAY! ;) Romina now has random things that she can tell her friends and family! Oh heck, she is so lucky to have me as a roommate! hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhaahhah i don't know how we started talking about the subject...but yeap we went from Elvis' almost conversion to Saddam's death to FREAKY WOMEN that scared the crap out of us!!!
PROMISE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS COMING...and yeah it is true that i'm freaking lucky to have a roommate like Melissa!!
by the way thanks for making me laugh this morning...i really needed that...camping made me think about my family and forget about "my not so fun happenings"