Monday, February 26, 2007

My New "Family"

Alright so FHE groups switched quite awhile ago, but before tonight I had not attended since I was put into the FHE "foster care system". Tonight I decided it was time to at least attend my new family so that I can say I went. Our group is okay, we only had like 12 people there, and I am pretty sure at least 2 of them aren't even in the ward. Also we had 1 guy and he is our "Dad" umm yeah there will be no marketing going on in the new group. We had a good lesson, sang not one note of a hymn and played 2 games. I am still not sure how I feel about the new group but I will make an effort to deal with it, or I will have some extra time for homework on Monday nights! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the fact that there was no songs, and games were ok although it made me a bit dizzy!...also i loved the class, even though the girl was not in our ward it was really good...ok im outta here tschuess!

Anonymous said...

I miss the old fam!