Friday, February 16, 2007

Have fun in B Town!


Romina left early this morning to visit Bishal in Boston! I am envious of her for getting out of town, and as an added bonus she gets to go to Boston, I have always wanted to go! One Day I am sure I will! Last night Romina made a very cute present for Bishal! I am so proud of her, she is becoming a semi-professional! I am glad that she is able to go and visit B and as talked about last night to fill up her "M.O. tank" so that she can make it through the rest of the semester! The tank is almost on E, but when she gets back it will be Full! ;) hahaha oh heck so funny! Have a fun visit Romina and Bishal! Don't do anything I wouldn't do... which pretty much allows anything to happen! ;) Just Kidding! Love ya guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeap i think that now the tank is full but i miss my B...Boston was great and i can't wait to move so u can visit me there and i can show u around...especially ur law school (HARVARD!!) anyway thanks for picking me up yesterday cause i know it was freaking late luv ya roommie!!
Also...B says he misses u and that he's excited to come and visit UT again. Nope no ring this time but soon i think :)