Monday, February 12, 2007

Good Monday! Random thoughts

Today was a pretty good day, this morning while I was checking my email I noticed that one of my teachers had cancelled classes for today and wednesday! I am so excited, now I only have class from 11-12:40! It was convinent today because I had two papers that were due by 5pm to the stupid website that checks for plagarism. Got those in and then caught up on some emails. It is so weird to not be at FHE tonight, but I am boycotting!! ;) I think this is the first time I have missed FHE since the like Augustish. Sad Day! I think I am getting sick again, not that I was ever fully better! Tomorrow is the big day when we find out if the entire date thing is even happening! Marissa and I are going running tonight, it has been way too long since we have gone! My fault for being sick, but we are going to be better! Heck if I am going to attempt to run the 1/2 marathon in August I am going to have to be more dedicated!

No comments: