Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy National JELL-O Week

So tonight during a random google search I came accross a site that shows random holidays and other wierd celebrations. I found that this week is National JELL-O week! I am busting out the boxes of JELL-O tomorrow after class and will be making some to celebrate! JELL-O will be on the menu all week, so if anyone wants some stop on by! I am excited to see what flavors I have laying around. There was a point on my mission that all I ate was JELL-O canned fruit and soft pretzels! There has been many times since that I have thought about going back on the JELL-O diet, but then I remember that I was sick and that it was the only thing that didn't make me roll around on the floor dying! Oh heck the memories! ;) So Happy JELL-O week to everyone, Hope you have a great one!

No comments: