Monday, February 05, 2007

Could it get any worse?


Today has been an interesting day, I am ready to go to sleep and hope that it will be better tomorrow, or I will sleep through the rest of the semester. This morning after Deb and Tiffy left I dropped Romina at BYU and headed to school. Dad called while I was parking and by the time I hung up the phone I was fighting the tears back. What the heck is wrong with me???!!!! I had three classes today, and in one of them, our teacher basically took a kid aside and told him he was going to fail the class because his presentation was not good last week. What the heck?? She then said that after we present unless she says something to us, then we have done well enough to pass. Umm... I have yet to present, but I am freaking out because if I don't do good enough, I fail, which means I fail the class, which means I do not graduate, which means... okay I am starting to freak out again! So yeah, after that I didn't think the day could get any worse, well then I walk the 2 miles back to my car, only to see a parking ticket on the window?? What the hell??? I guess I was supposedly not parked in a stall, I have already filled out the appeal, BUT if I really was not parked in a stall I will be writting a freaking check to UVSC. It is not a large fine, but it is the moral of the thing, I swear I was in a stall, I swear I already pay this freaking school WAY TOO MUCH $$. But, if I was at fault I will buck up and mail the stupid people a stupid check! Alright, that is all the ranting for now, good thing I have a new box of kleenex, I am sure I will be needing them! I am predicting a breakdown.

No comments: