Monday, February 19, 2007

The attack of the scissors!


Alright so this afternoon I went to lunch with Carrie and then decided that since I had some free time I would go get my haircut. I should have just made an appointment and gone to Celeste again, but I was dumb and went to an establishment that will remain unnamed to protect the stupid. So as I am waiting to get my haircut some lady comes in and says that she doesn't like her hair how it is and wants to get her hair thinned. This should have been red flag #1. Then the lady who I guess did the original cut is the one to fix it, then when she is done she says it is my turn. So I go back and she asks what I want done, I said to thin it and cut about 3 inches off. I so wish I had my ruler today. She starts cutting and before I know it, what I can almost guarntee is 6 inches is off and on the floor. She wanted to cut layers, but knowing my hair was already way too short, I kindly declined. Then she starts the thining process, I have a ton of hair so there really is no way to screw this part up no matter how many cuts are made with the funny thiner tool I will not loose too much. Towards the end I think she was enjoying the thiner a little too much. So here are pictures of the massacre. The sad thing is the only thing I could think about was the fact I am supposed to be asking BR out tomorrow and now I have hair that looks like this! =( I almost shed a tear, but It is only hair and it will grow back, I wonder if rogaine would make it grow faster!?! ;) This is my sad face!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time remember not to be on the phone while ppl are cutting ur hair!! but anyway i don't think it's bad i like it...and u know im kinda picky with my own hair too...so i am not lying about it!!