Sunday, February 25, 2007

Golf and Stuff!

Alright so the date was last night, and now I am going to recap the going ons. I ran around all day like a chicken with my head cutoff looking for the "perfect" outfit! After numerous picture texts to Debbie and Mom and no help from them I decided on an "acceptable" outfit. Then I went up to Alpine to visit Genelle and she helped me with my hair, I basically used it as an excuse to finally go visit them! I got ready and then Kimberly and Troy came to pick me up! I was freaking out, and Romina pointed out that How to Loose A guy in 10 Days was on. I was thinking about making a movie How to get out of a date in 10minutes. ;) We got to the golfing place and met BR. We had a good time golfing and it was a lot of fun! I realized how long it has been since I miniature golfed. I am NOT GOOD! It was fun even if I did suck! After golfing I went home and then met up with Jerilyn, Michelle and Poncho at Artic Circle. Overall it was a good night, and I am glad I went through with it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my HERO!

Kimmy said...

Melissa, you are so awsome!! Thanks for letting us come with. I suck at miniature golf too. Oh well, we had fun doing it though.