Saturday, February 24, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS!

I can't believe that it is still on! I thought for sure it was not going to happen, BUT it is. I am so nervous, and I have no idea why! I mean it is just like hanging out with friends and miniature golfing! I woke up this morning to go Visiting teaching but then it got rescheduled because we never confirmed that it was going to work today. So now I am sitting here, thinking about the fact that tonight I am going out and I do not have a clue what I am going to wear and how it is going to be. I just hope that it is fun and that we have a good time. I am going to the mall now to look for clothes, when I told Dad yesterday I was going to have a date but that it fell through he offered to buy me two outfits if I had a date. Less than 20minutes later I found out that I did still have one! So Dad is going to have to pay up! ;)

No comments: