Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was actually not too bad this year. I had a test this morning for statistics and then quickly finished a paper that was due by 5pm today. I had some important things to accomplish this afternoon, so I needed to finish the paper earlier. I got it done, then went to make some copies of a flyer for the ward talent show, then ran to Macey's to get a few things I needed for Valentine's Day. I got home sent my paper to turnitin.com and then went to work on some "secret" cupid gifts. I dropped off some of the flyers and other things with the help of my very nice roommate and then ran around our apartment complex and finished them up. Passing out flyers is like doing the stairmaster at the gym! Then tonight one of the girls in the ward was having a little party at her house, with cookie decorating and Hitch. Hitch is a really funny movie, and it includes helping people get together oh and of course the speed dating scene, who could forget that! I also realized today that I have some of the greatest friends! I am a very lucky girl to be able to have such great friends who make me smile and are so nice! Dad was so nice to call me yesterday and today to wish me a happy valentine's day! I realized today how much I miss home and mom and dad, and I am now trying to figure out when I have the time to make a trip home! I think if all else fails Spring Break should work! That is only like a month away! Yeah for Spring Break!

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

HAPPY VALENTINES GIRL!!!!! I LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS! YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT FRIEND. I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAD A GOOD VALENTINES DAY!