Sunday, February 18, 2007

I must have been out of my mind!

I must have been out of my mind last week when I told BR I would make him a scarf! I mean look at these pictures from when I was on my mission, the really jacked up one is my first ever attempt at trying to be crafty and make a scarf, the yellow and orange one turned out decent but I have completly forgotten how to crochet. Marissa came over tonight and helped me get BR's started. I am freaking out, I can not give him a piece of crap scarf, I am trying to impress him, not scare him away! I am thinking I am going to postpone asking him out until the scarf is done, so I am thinking probably in the year 2009! ;) Yep, I think it sounds like a great plan!!! I have called in reinforcements, I sent two rolls (i know that is not what they are called) of yarn with Marissa to West Jordan I am guessing her Mom should have it done before tomorrow afternoon! So... if all else fails I will at least be able to give BR a quality gift, even if I didn't make it! If anyone knows how to crochet, I may need some help, but I can almost guarante I am beyond help! It is going
to take a miracle! I would stay up late and work on it but Church is at 9am and I have a carfull of people who are
expecting me to get them there! I can't let them down! So I will have to work all day and night tomorrow and Monday and I might have a row done! ;)

No comments: