Sunday, February 18, 2007

Close but No Cigar!

On Friday night at the ward talent show I thought that maybe I had gotten out of the whole asking BR on a date. I was fine with it, no big deal I can postpone it no biggie! Well tonight at ward prayer when I said something to Megan about it not happening this weekend because I feel really bad about interfering with plans people have. Next thing you know she is on the phone leaving a message for Michelle! Michelle texted to let me know all systems are a go for Saturday, CRAP! There is NO WAY the scarf will be anywhere near done! I don't think I can go through with this! I think I am coming down with something, I am sure I will be better by say umm Sunday next week! ;) What am I going to wear, how am I going to ask him, what if he says no...??? The questions are endless running through my head!

No comments: