Sunday, February 11, 2007

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO

Alright so tonight I had the pleasure of attending a dinner at Michelle and Kimberly's! It was a great dinner, and Michelle outdid herself! Poncho supplied the flan, which was amazing! After the dinner we talked about dating and Poncho gave us some pointers on what not to do and to do and some pointers where shared with him! It was an eye opening conversation. Poncho shed some light on the little situation that I have, and then somehow next thing you know I am commiting to asking a certain someone out and in return Michelle, and Jerilyn will be doing the same, and Kimmy, Romina, and Poncho will be right there too! Needless to say there will be a Group date on the 23rd or 24th! I am so freaking out, but I am going to do it! I think the support is just what I need to actually follow through with it! I will never know unless I ask right?? Oh my heck I am going to need a paperbag for when I hyperventilate for the next few days and weeks! So many What if questions are running through my mind! I am nervous, but excited! I will keep ya'll posted, I know at least a few people who will be happy to have the talk stop and the action take over!! Keep guessing on the password! ;) Maybe we can go to Beto's for dinner! hahaha NOT!!! Although I hear the Chicken Tacos are pretty good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...what have you done??!! Let's face it, we all need to get out and be more adventurous.