Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You are important


Alright so today was interesting! I had class and then after went to Fed-ex kinkos to make some copies of a flyer for a ward activity this Friday. Then tonight Kimberly came over to help me pass them all out. We were able to delegate some of the other apartment buildings to a couple of guys in the ward. I will be baking each of them some cookies now! Kim was so nice to help me tape them to all the doors, even in the 14* weather! I owe her big time maybe some cookies made with splenda??!!! Humm, I will have to think about that one. It was really cold, BUT no worries I actually wore my winter coat tonight, mainly because I knew it was gonna be buttcold and I had just gone to the gym so I didn't want to freeze from the sweat. ;) While we were passing them out Kim ran into one of the guys in the ward whose name she got, and then he says, "yeah your name is Kim right? I remember you because you are pretty important in the ward!" Yep, that is right she is pretty important in the ward. It is the Bishop then Kimberly! ;) Oh man she is so cool! I am so glad she is my friend! So yeah, the flyers are all out and hopefully it will be a good turnout for the chili cook-off and broom hockey on Friday night! I sure am excited! An update on the running, I did a 1 1/2 on the treadmill tonight, actually was not too bad, but I think I like running the track better.

No comments: