Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Could it be??? TB? Legionnaires Disease??


Because Romina asked for it to be posted! This is more of the conversation that I had this morning with my mom! While talking to her, we discussed the fact that Romina had been sick and maybe I was coming down with something. Well then we somehow got on to the topic of TB and Legionnaires Disease. The conversation ended with her telling me I would be fine just to go buy some Delsym (it is her wonder drug of choice at the moment)! But before we got off the phone she said that Romina should get checked out just to make sure she is ok! Tonight while we were having dinner I retold the story of the phone call! Romina and I had a good laugh and that was the end, hopefully the Delsym works, because I will be purchasing a bottle first thing in the morning!

No comments: