Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FLOOD SAGA CONTINUES!!!!!

Here are some of the pictures from my bathroom after the flood occured. Notice the floor board sitting to the right of the toilet and the big blue beast! I hate the stupid fans! I finally shut them in the bathroom the last few nights because I could not take the noise anymore! The fan is enemy #1!!! STUPID FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
So on Sunday afternoon I noticed that the wall in our kitchen was getting bubbles and ripples in in and I did not want to even think about the fact that it was going to be another huge project. Well tonight when I got home from class this is what I found! The entire wall ripped out and the damn fan in the front of the house. Now I can sleep in peace, but when in the front of the house, I am not going to be able to hear myself think! Oh and the heater was set to 90freaking degrees when I got home too, I have no clue who put it up that high, but I almost died!

Needless to say that I am so over the whole home construction and having things ripped out, and if one more leak springs up in this apartment and it is going to be freaking condemed.

No comments: