Monday, January 15, 2007

No School Rules!

Today was great because there was NO school! I am so ready to be done with school, but for some reason I am really thinking about staying out in Utah and getting a nursing degree. I am not so sure about anything really, but I need to be finanlizing things since I am done in April! =/ I went with some friends to see The Pursuit of Happyness, it was a really good movie and I will probably own it when it comes out on DVD. Tonight was FHE, we played Disney Scene it, and I am really not that good at it. I know the new movies but there was some tonight I have never heard of. Whatever, our team was dead last. Kinda sad considering I have probably been to Disneyland 100+ times. So, tomorrow I have to go back to school and I have homework due, Whatever, I have time in between classes to get it done! It is BUTTCOLD outside and I have not been able to feel my toes all day! I need to use my toe warmers! maybe I will sleep with some tonight to warm up my tootsies!

No comments: