Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh Really?? Don't go to school drunk!


OH MY FREAKING GOSH! Today was one of the longest and most annoying days in all my years of school. I am taking this statistics class that is a requirement for graduation and I am forced to do it. Well there is a guy in the class who we will call "Drunk Man"! This morning drunk man was out of control. He always has things to say, but usually it is only one or two a class period and then he is quiet. NOT TODAY!!! From the get go drunk man had obviously had a little too much liquor over the weekend. He actually hinted to this fact when someone said you just had to hammer out the problem and he said, "Oh I was hammered all weekend!" Umm.. no way you WERE? I think he STILL was! He was on a roll the whole class period, questioning how the teacher did something and then following it up with "Really???" Yes really idiot how hard is it!!!! By the end of the class our teacher was so done dealing with him. Oh and if it wasn't him it was the lady who supplied the "quote of the century" and who applied make-up to look like umm I hope a geisha! When there was a break from him talking it was her wanting to know what a square root is??? Umm.. who cares, it is a button on the caluclator that you push to find the answer! I seriously am failing at the goal to be patient this year! I am all for asking questions that are relevant but trying to figure out a calculator is not something to ask, especially if you don't even have a calculator with you! As soon as class was over I almost ran to the door to get out of there! It is days like this that I really think maybe I need to bring ear plugs to class! Maybe next time I will just listen to my ipod on the backrow!

No comments: