Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TURN IT IN. COM

One of my teachers requires that every assignment that we have for her class be turned into this website turnitin.com, to check for originality. After submitting your paper you wait and hope and pray that the number is low and that you won't fail. I did it last semester, and was so convinced that I was going to fail that I even called to warn my parents. This semester I have her for 2 classes! One of them we only have one assignment that will be turned into this damn thing, but for the other I will have to turn in 13 article reveiws to the website. I have already turned in 2 of the 13 and let me just say, I think it is a load of crap! The first one I did was 37% plagerism according to the website, while the second was only 15%. Umm.. problem is that she doesn't care if it is coming from other kids at UVSC just if it is from like Penn State, or University of Colorado? What the hell difference like I know how to find, copy and paste stuff from some random kids paper in Colorado, or Virgina or Texas! This website is crap, and the fact that I am forced to use it for the rest of the semester sucks! I just want to pass so that I can graduate and be done with school, and teachers who find websites like this!

No comments: