Sunday, January 14, 2007

THE TALK!

Ok so I woke up this morning and still had no idea what I was going to say in my talk for sacrament. My stomach started to feel a little funny, but I knew it was just nerves. So we left for church and got there, and as I sat there on the front row looking out at everyone, I began to think about testimony and how I got one. Then the ideas started to come, and I wrote a couple outlines. Well then it was all downhill from there. The first speaker went way over, then the second, and by that time the rest hymn had been canceled, and the other speakers who had not gone yet and I started to figure we could each have about 1-2 minutes each. Well then I look over and the Bishop mouths to me next week, meaning I would not even be speaking today due to time. Oh my heck, so now I have a whole week to freak out and I have to sit up front again next week! Why me??? Why did I have to be scheduled to speak last?!! Oh well whatever, Now I have a week to come up with a great story, or not. Also maybe I can build up the courage to invite someone to come listen to me speak! I am sure I will chicken out, but a girl can have a dream!

No comments: