Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have to give a talk in Sacrament meeting. It is only 5mins long and not a hard topic really, but for some reason I am worrying about it. I am supposed to speak on How I gained my Testimony and how it has effected my life. Simple enough right??? NOT FOR ME!!! I am freaking out about having to speak in front of everyone, which after serving a mission you would think would not be the case. But, for some reason it is harder for me to talk in front of people that I know then to talk to a perfect stranger on the street. I am already preparing myself for the stomach ache that will be coming and the sweaty palms, and the desire to throw-up! Oh my goodness I am so pathetic! I think the bad thing is that this really is not a talk that can be written out and read from and referred to, it is a testimony really. Ok I am not gonna think about it right now, my stomach is starting to feel a little nervous. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

No comments: