Tuesday, January 23, 2007

2 years ago

It is hard to believe that 2 years ago on the 20th of January 2005 my parents came to Indiana to pick me up from my mission! At times it feels like decades ago and at other times, I can still remember the last few days and weeks of my mission! I miss it soooo much! I wish somedays that I could just be back out in Indiana wearing my name tag and not worrying about school, and certain issues. Sometimes I think I would do it again in a heart beat, and then I start to think about the hard times, the times I just wanted to cry and sometimes did. I would not give back any of the hard times, because it is from those experiences that I am the person that I am today! My mission was/is a life changing experience and I am glad that I went! Heck, who knows only one more year and I can go again! hahahaha



No comments: