Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Rachel

Today is my Friend Rachel's 26th birthday! I can remember the first time we met in the good old MTC! She is a great person and has been told lately that she has a great personality, I would have to agree! Plus she has really good taste in Friends, I mean she chose me! ;) Seriously though, Rachel was my Companion in Indiana when I get sent home on medical leave and she was there when I got back! This is a picture of the two of us my last day in the mission before I went to the mission home to sleep for the night! She is smart, hard working and likes to have fun. Oh and most importantly she laughs at my jokes and recognizes how dang funny I am! Rachel I hope that you have a great 26th year and for sure Live it up! You deserve it!

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Who could not laugh at you. You're wonderful. I love being your friend for many reasons but one of the most important to me is that you always bring me up never down. You're just the best.