Thursday, January 25, 2007

Group Presentations

I hate group projects, Either you have a good group and can just sit back and relax, or end up doing ALL the work! Lucky for me this semester so far my groups have been the good ones. I only had to collect everyones info and put together the powerpoint for it. I also was one of the presenters for our group but again no big deal, I can BS my way through a couple minutes about France. The presentation was only supposed to be 20mins long, I think ours was about 25 at the most. The group after us talked for almost an hour! Oh my HECK! I now know more about Germany than people who live there! Today the group that went took about 15minutes! They are the smart ones, get it done quick and sit down. It is like the saying K.I.S.S. which equals Keep It Simple Stupid! They did a great job reporting China, however before the class started one of the members made a stop in the bathrooom and painted her face. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a little make-up, I am trying to be better about applying more often. BUT, what happened today would be like me spending an hour applying blush, and powder that is way too pale for my skin. We thought that maybe she was trying to be a Geisha, which could be the case! For her sake I really hope that is what she was going for! If it was she is so good at applying. On a lighter note, a certain someone was wearing a nice shirt today and was cracking jokes the whole time! His is so handsome when he laughs!!=)

No comments: