Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Is it pneumonia???

I have not been sick for awhile, there was a time when it seemed like I was sick every single day! However I think I am now getting sick! I had one of the worst nights trying to sleep, and today I almost ripped out my lung. I called my mom this morning who basically said to go buy some cough syrup and to "Buck up little camper"! Tonight I had the privlage of going out again and putting up more flyers for a ward activity, oh so much fun! I guess after I left the meeting on Sunday they decided they wanted to make a flyer each week of upcoming activities! If I do not end up with pneumonia by the end of the winter it will be amazing! I have included the symptoms of pneumonia, just so I can check them off as I get them! ;) I will keep everyone updated!
Cough, Fever, Shaking, "teeth-chattering" chills (one time only or many times).
Fast, often shallow, breathing and the feeling of being short of breath.
Chest wall pain that is often made worse by coughing or breathing in.
Fast heartbeat. Feeling very tired (fatigue) or feeling very weak (malaise).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, buck up little camper, I am sure you can find someone who will be willing to drive, a little jaunt to help you pass these single ward flyers around with you, after all you guys are bff!