Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dangerous Sport and randomness

The chili cook off and broom hockey was a lot of fun! Jerilyn really enjoyed the frozen punch that had been sitting on Michelle and Kimberly's front porch for a couple days!



Broom hockey can be a dangerous sport, there was a time when I thought maybe someone was going to loose their head or legs, blood was even drawn and brooms were broken. Look at the form that we all have, man I should become a professional. No worries I think the ball had just left my broom for a score ;)


After the game was over we all picked up the broom fragments so as to not clog the vaccum. After the collecting was done Jerilyn and I decided what better thing to do then smoke the "weeds", no worries they did not touch our mouths. We know what a broom is used for unlike one of the guys who stuck a piece straight from the floor into his mouth like a piece of straw! YUCK!!!

No comments: