Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Career Fair!


At school today there was a Career and Internship Fair!!! That means free pens and really cool other stuff! Today was no exception, I went with my friend Brad and we got a ton of great stuff, pens, calculator, water bottle, bandaids, mints, oh and a few stickers! Brad would act interested and then the people would basically throw the loot at us! My favorite booth was the IKEA people who were there trying to recruit for their new store in Draper! They were telling us how great the hours, and benefits are but all I wanted to know was the kind of discount I could get if I was an employee! 15% needless to say I am seriously contemplating putting in an application! Just to get the discount would be worth it to me! Well other than that today was a crappy day, I had a quiz but for some reason did not remember about it, so needless to say I will be dropping this one. I missed a class and then suffered through a class with a teacher that admitted to not knowing the material, understanding the book, or remembering what he had put on the test. His test review was pointless, I can read my own book!

No comments: