Friday, January 12, 2007

FLOOD!

Tonight I got a phone call from my roommate saying that her vanity was leaking. I was so confused but said to go check my bathroom to see if the water was coming from there. What she found was my bathroom covered in water and water dripping from the ceiling above us. I came home and threw some towels on the ground and rung out my bathrug and Romina's rug. We thought it was from the apartment above us, but come to find out if was from the girls on the third floor. So the entire side of apartments from top to bottom is now flooded. I have no clue how it happened, but I do know that my bathroom is now soaked. So needless to say I did not get to watch any episodes of 24 tonight but I did get to catch some of last night's episode of Grey's! I now will have to wait to catch the 24 fever and just watch on Sunday! Alright well seeing as how I am now home I guess I will do homework! I am adding that to my list of goals for 2007, do homework before the last minute! My body will thank me for the goal, because it will not be kept awake by excedrin migrane and vault! Thank goodness!




No comments: