Thursday, January 18, 2007

What the??? Random thoughts!

Couple different topics I have been thinking about:
*American Idol is back and for the last two nights I have been sitting at home watching people live out their dreams and be crushed! Romina was saying I should try out (she was joking) but it made me think and I do not think I could ever do it for a few different reasons.
#1. I am not that good
#2. I would probably cry my eyes out
#3. I do not have the self-confidence it requires to put myself out there.
#4. I am pretty sure I would throw up!
I think those reasons alone are enough to keep me home, making fun and feeling bad for the people who have the confidence to do it, only to be made fun of and have their hopes and dreams shattered!
*The diet is still going strong, it is odd but I really have not had too many problems with sticking to it! I am still going strong and I actually am enjoying the amounts of apples and bananas I have consumed! I could probably live off bananas and appples and popcorn and be fine! Throw in the occasional salad and some chicken and I am good to go! Maybe the WW point system and I are going to be just fine!
*I recently purchased a love sak (ok actually a Siesta sak), it arrived yesterday and I am sooooo excited! It is still in the stages of fluffing up, this morning when I left for school it was looking a lot better! I will post pictures of the new addition soon! So anyone who wants to come and stay can now have the choice between the bed on stilts or the huge love sak! No more air mattress! Which is a good thing, since I maybe put a hole in the airmatress with my belt last semester! Oh the memories of staying up late working on papers drinking vault and consuming way too much excedrin Migrane! I sure don't miss those days!
*Last topic is sleep! Why exactly can I not go to sleep at a normal hour. I try night after night to go to sleep before 2am, and for some reason I can't. I am going to make an effort to try for a whole week to be asleep by 1am! I will let ya'll know how it goes!

No comments: