Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Human Popsicle!

Ok so Tiffany left last night at 1am finally! So I guess that actually makes it this morning! What an experience that was, I do not think she will ever want to do the train thing again! We left the house at 12:15am and for some stupid reason I did not put on a sweatshirt before we left. We got there and talk about scary, there was at least 3 different cops that drove by and there was definetly a blanket on the bench where you can wait, no one sleeping but a blanket laid out and a baggy with a bite of tuna sandwich left inside! At one point Tiffy decided she was going to be funny and she tried to chase me with the homeless person's blankie! YUCK!!! I was so frozen by the time the train finally showed up that it was a quick hug and Tiffy was put on the train. Earlier in the night I tried convincing her she didn't need to leave me and even when a few tears where shed, all she did was laugh at me and load her crap in the car. So in light of my popsicle status last night it reminded me of when I for some stupid reason decided to become a human snowperson. I honestly think I was warmer when I was covered in snow then last night! I think I finally defrosted at 2am and went to bed!

No comments: