Sunday, March 18, 2007

Want to go to our "Special Spot"

I am happy to report that the goal of swinging at the park has been accomplished! There was a picnic at the park complete with a nice sunburn that will hopefully tan over soon! Jerilyn and I ventured out to find a park to swing and after much trauma found OUR SPOT! We found the best swings at an elementary school close to our apartments! The only downfall to our spot was the couple not too far away who were getting a little to comfortable under their blanket! We even got to play some basketball and got a nice orange bat as a going away gift! Towards the end of our park visit their was a lady digging in the newspaper dumpster, I think she needed a previous issue of the Deseret News! I hope she found what she was looking for!
p.s. Obviously this is not the park that we found seeing as how it is surrounded by Corn fields, Pretty sure this is a park in Indiana that I used to play at.

No comments: