Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Astronomy Issues!

I had high hopes tonight of doing astronomy all night long! Well I am dumb and when I went to buy new cartridges for my printer I bought the wrong one. Now I am going to have to do it all tomorrow night! WHATEVER!! How was I supposed to know that the freaking printer is very particular about the type of cartridge it will accept! Short of me running out to walmart and getting the right one at midnight I am going to be delayed in my goal of having all things astronomy out of my life by Tuesday morning! I know I can still bust out the remaining 8 assignments quickly so I am not too concerned! Humm.. I wonder if Costco takes returns on packages I shredded to get open?? We shall see! Tomorrow I am headed up to Salt Lake to take Carrie to her school! I am excited!!!

No comments: