Monday, March 26, 2007

I MAY BE GRADUATING WITH HONORS... BUT I AM STILL STUPID!


I just got home from taking my Astronomy midterms, and well I think the title of this blog explains it all! Thanks to Romina for the title idea. ;) I would have gone with I am stupid, but she reminded me that I am graduating with honors, so the title was born! I took a midterm and a constellation quiz this afternoon. I am pretty sure I will get 0/52 on the constellation quiz, but maybe randomly filling in letters will work and I will get 1 right! It took everything I had in me not to breakdown and cry when I looked at the maps that I had never seen before that I was supposed to match constellations with name. DUMB ME! Then after that I received the print out from my scantron, yeah I am really dumb! Looks like I will be paying to retake the test! Hopefully I will get half of the questions right next time! I had a good cry on the way home well talking to my mom! She has a lot more faith in me then I have in myself! Her funniest advice was telling me about 15 times I needed to go buy M&M's because the SUGAR makes your brain work better! I really think she was just trying to give me an excuse to eat a large amount of M&M's and so in honor of Mom anyone who wants M&M's can come over! So this was a long blog, and now I am going to go buy some M&M's! Talk about disturbing check out the picture I found! Humm.. Mom did say it will help your brain! Just Kiddin mommy!

No comments: