Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Almost Spring Break!!

Tomorrow is the official start of my "Spring Break"! I am in the process of finishing a paper that I have had all week to do, but procrastinated until now! Yep procrastination is my middle name! As soon as the paper is done I am off to bed! I am sad to say that Spring Break this year will consist of me doing Astronomy and trying to complete it by the end of spring break! I am sad that I don't get to go home, or heck anywhere for that matter! I am thinking of making a trip to Alpine and sleeping in my basement suite! We shall see! Gotta call for reservations! ;) Here are the Goals (dreams) for Spring Break!! They are in no particular order!
1. Rearrange and Clean my room!
2. Do at least all 9 of the speedback assignments for Astronomy and study for mid-term!
3. Go to the gym everyday or at least go running outside
4. Watch the Holiday DVD as much as possible!
5. Sleep In!! No setting alarm!
6. Go to the park and swing!
7. Scrapbook at least a few pages (5 or more)
8. Get a pedicure
9. Clean out my closets -->(in room and Kitchen!)
10. HAVE FUN!!!!
Anyone wanting to participate in the goals (dreams) are welcome and invited! ;)
Oh one more: Go to the temple!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you PLEASE come get me when you go to the park and swing??!! That is one of my all time favorite activities. :)

Melissa said...

Heck yeah I will let you know!!! I have been looking for a friend to go to the park with me!