Friday, March 02, 2007

Life Reminders!

Recently I have been reminded of how small my problems are compared to what they could be! A friend of mine from High School who was serving in Iraq was killed recently while going to render aid to some injured soldiers. Then this morning I got a phone call from my best friend Carrie saying she had been in a car accident. I don't think I really understood the extent of the accident. Carrie made it seem like everything was fine and that her knee cap had popped out of place and that they were just running tests on her. I had class at 1 but it only lasted 20mins so I called Daniel to see if I could bring him some lunch and found out she had actually broken her knee cap (aka Patella). I got Daniel some lunch and then sat with Carrie while he ran home to get some stuff. It was so hard to see her in so much pain, but it was even worse after she had surgery and I just wanted to make it all go away! I am so glad that she is going to be ok! It could have been worse but she was wearing her seatbelt and was lucky! I don't know what I would do with out her! Carrie I hope that you get well really soon! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you guys! So needless to say that me complaining about school and classes is going to be at a minimum because really how important is that compared to other things?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, so it's true I was in an accident, but don't let Melissa lead you astray, I really am fine, the broken knee was a small break and I am recovering really well and quickly...if only I didnt' have a bruised liver--- I guess that's pretty serious, though it's not affecting my well being....