Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THANK YOU Kimmy!

Today was a pretty okay day! In two of my classes today we just went over some take home tests and suprisingly I actually did ok. Then I left class early to get the flyers made up and to beat the storm as much as I could to get them out. Kimberly was so nice to offer to help and even though I did everything I could to stop her from helping I somehow finally gave in! She would not take no for an answer! She is such a great friend! Thanks for braving the crappy weather and helping me! Heck, Kimberly is the best she passes out flyers with me, she does the dishes with Romina and she is really: viktig, важный, Belangrijk, 重要, 重要です, σημαίνουσες προσωπικότητες. Δείτε επίσης!!!
Sure Love Ya Kimmy!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I only do things like that for people I love! You are amazing!