Thursday, May 03, 2007

No time to be bored!

A lot of people have asked if I am bored yet! The answer is I have hardly had time yet to be bored! I have done some hard core clothes shopping with a friend who is going on her mission soon, hung out and learned more about how to choose a good pair of running shoes than I ever knew existed, finally watched Back to the Future 2 (I am no longer as big a loser), and had the great opportunity to help with the Humanitarian Aid projects at Women's Conference! I will give a full recap of the service project later! I have no clue when or if I will ever be bored! But... for now I am having a lot of fun and looking forward to having some quality scrapbook time and of course LSAT study!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Dude, Sorry I didn't mean anything by asking you if you were,dont' hate me!