Monday, April 30, 2007

Great End to April!




I had an amazing chance this morning to go to the temple with Kimmy and Katie! I was a little worried because the session started at 7 so Kimmy was picking us up at 6:30! Yikes! I was pleasantly supprised by the fact that I was actually awake and not tired at all at 5:15am! Heck I really could have been doing the morning runs all this time! I had a whole day ahead of me after too! I went to the gym, hung out with Marissa bought the much dreded LSAT books and had an overall great day! Heck I even did some service tonight and picked up trash along the road for FHE! Then after FHE I visited my good friends Jerilyn and Megan! It was fun to visit! This is Megan super excited to go to the Movies with a special someone! Very nice Megan! It was a good end to the month! I can not wait to see what is in store for May! Should be exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.