Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

I wanted to wish Mom a Happy Mother's Day! But then I was thinking and well there are many people I want to thank on this special day! So I am going to start from Wiser (older) to those still young!
First is Grandma! She is a great lady who has been a constant example to me of loving, honoring and supporting your husband! Even though she and grandpa had their struggles she loved him until the end of his life! Even when she couldn't remember much about anything else she still remembered him. Even when Grandpa was grouchy and sometime down right mean she still would point out that he was her husband and she married him!
Second is Mom! Oh my goodness I do not even know where to start! My Mom means the world to me! I honestly do not know where I would be if it weren't for Mom and her example to me! She is a hard worker, always willing to help anyone and everyone! She is constanly serving others! I know that it is because of her that I am the person I am today! She has always been supportive of me and the choices that I made! She is an example to me of pushing forward during trials and to always "BUCK UP" and Be Strong!! She is always there for me when I need to talk! I love knowing that I can call her anytime and she will just listen to me! I love laying in her room when I am in California and just sharing stories and talking!!
Lisa is an amazing Mom to Briggs! She and Karl waited so long for Briggs to arrive in their family and I like to say Briggs is one of my Mission Blessings! I was so happy the day I got the email saying that Lisa was pregnant and I remember telling everyone in Indiana how excited I was! I was so sad to be sent home on Medical Leave for 6weeks from Indiana until I realized I would be there for Briggs' blessing! Lisa is an example to me of perservation and patience!
Debbie has always been the one I have looked up to! I remember being younger and always looking to her as an example! Even though there is 5 years between us she has been one of my best friends! Debbie has been there for me through thick and thin! She has been supoprtive during the high school years, the college years, and she was one of the biggest supports during my mission! Debbie is funny and always willing to make me laugh when I am having a bad day! We have laughed together and cried together! She was my travel buddy to Hawaii, Disneyland, and so many other places! She is a great Momma to Conner and Tanner and a great example to me!
Tiffany is last by virtue of being the youngest! Tiffy is fantastic! There is times that I look at Tiffany and think of everything that she has been though and get a little dust in my eye! Tiffany has always been there for me! She was my Baby Doll! I love looking at pictures of her and me from when we were little! I am so lucky to have Tiffany in my family! She is one of my best friends and is always willing to help me! She is willing to pack up and drive to Utah with me during the Summer and hang out! She is constant comedic relief! She is so funny and makes me smile everyday! I know that if I was ever in a jam Tiffy would be there for me! She is a great Mommy to Marela and Gage and you can tell how much they love her and she loves them!
I am so grateful for each of these women and the example and love they show and share with me every single day!

No comments: