Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Why is it that our softball team keeps getting our butts kicked?? And why do I continue to have to play?
2. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is fantastic no matter the form.
3. I am rethinking the whole LSAT thing! I am really not smart enough for this stuff!
4. My blister is getting better from the 5K.
5. I am excited to see my family but I am dreading the 12 hour drive to Fresno!
6. I can not believe I had to break a hoodie back out this afternoon! It was cold!
7. I really enjoy crystal light on the go packs! So convinent and so tasty.
8. Manti tomorrow I am so excited!
9. I need to get my tickets to go to Seattle in July! Little People Convention here I come!
10. The tshirt made for softball says BABES right across the chest! Oh heck if only the number on the back could have been 1 2!
11. IKEA opens tomorrow and I will not be there! The reason is so worth it though!
12. Scrapbooking needs to be started back up, I am no where near where I want to be!
13. I get to go to the MTC next week, really hope it is not as dusty as it was last time I was there! Can't handle the dust in my eyes!
14. Still can not get over the freshly squeezed tshirt from Ward Prayer! I don't think I would have the self esteem to wear it EVER!
15. There has been a lot of talk about how important self esteem is lately! I am taking it as a sign I need to increase mine!

No comments: