Sunday, May 13, 2007

It has been a blogging long time!

I have been a slacker lately and have not done a very good job keeping the blog up to date! It is definitely not for lack of fun filled events! So... instead of trying to back track I am going to just run through some of the more important things that have happened! Here we go!
1. Bridal Shower for Sister Livingston (Andrea): Oh my goodness! I am not sure I will ever be able to get over the sheer horror of breaking open the pinata and seeing candy fly along with what seemed like 100s of condoms! Awkward!!!
2. Ward FHE/Opening Social! I am not sure I will ever be able to eat Mayo again! For sure No more mayo packets for me!
3. The batting cages! I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes while I swung the bat to prevent myself from dying by attack of the killer softballs! Slow pitch my butt! BBF!!!
4. First Softball game! I so did not want to play! I was just trying to be nice and show up to support and if needed due to lack of other eligible players then I would step in to some non important never hit to position! Yeah we lost! I blame myself completely for the loss!
5. I was able to attend Marissa's sisters wedding at the SLC temple! It was an awesome experience! I am so grateful that I was able to be there for Sharee and Geoffrey's big day!
6. I got to hang out with Carrie and Daniel and enjoy a Mother's Day BBQ! Thanks guys for the invite and for the fun time playing Bang! Sorry I ducked out early!

No comments: