Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Am SORRY! and Thank You!

So tonight the tables were turned and I now more fully understand what I have put Kimmy through with all the talk of her importance! Let's just say there was a room of about 6 people including me and I am pretty sure it was 5-1 against me! So at this time I would like to apologize to Kimmy for everything I have previously said! I am going to honor my pinky promise that I made and end all talk of it from here on out! Sorry for how long it has gone on and thanks for the little lesson that I learned tonight! Even if it sucked having to hear it! You are amazing! Thanks for still being my friend even after it all!
Michelle THANK YOU for dinner! I am so lucky to have you as my friend! Thanks for all the laughs and for being so funny!

No comments: