Friday, April 13, 2007

Scrapbook Extravaganza


Tonight I made the annual trip to the Expo center in South Jordan! It has become a tradition to attend with Marissa and not wanting to break tradition, we attended! Oh my goodness some of those people are hard core dedicated! I hope that one day I can be 1/8 as dedicated! They were having contests and some of the winners shocked me. For example: Youngest person actually scrap booking: 2 different 3year old girls! I could barely stay inside the lines coloring when I was 3. Oldest person scrap booking: 93. Most money spent so far: i think it was like $700 plus, Most money spent at one booth: $300plus if I remember, Most pages completed during the Expo: 29 pages, Yeah I am pretty sure that in all I have about 10 pages done! I suck! So yeah the Expo was great I got some pretty cool stuff, and I even got to see Megan who was working at the Die Cuts With View booth! Always one of our favorite stops it was even better this year! Very Nice Megan Very Nice!

No comments: