Thursday, April 05, 2007

IT IS OVER! FINALLY


Alright so I am still not the brightest crayon in the box! I retook the astronomy midterm yesterday and failed even more than I did the first time! Well this afternoon I figured I should go take the final so that I would know what to expect and study so I could retake it on Friday. In order to pass the class you are required to score a 50% on the final! Easy right?? WRONG! I was freaking out called mom for encouragement the entire way from UVSC to BYU while I ate way too many M&M's hoping that if they really do help, I would be better off. I even went and took it with a check in my pocket to write for my retake fee! As I was taking the final I was freaking out that I was not going to remember all the stuff for my cram session I was planning for tonight! Well when I got the grade report back I was pleasently suprised to have scored a 51%! I was so happy that the guy in the office was convinced I had gotten an A! When I informed him I actually got a D- he just smiled and probably thought I was retarded! Well he is kinda right I am retarded, but not too retarded to earn a 66% for the class which breaks down to a C!!! Yeah I am smart enough to pass! Now I can focus on all my other classes and start thinking about the LSAT!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Congratulations girl! Knew you could do it. Love ya ;)