Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Fun!


The Easter Bunny came to visit today! I love that furry rabbit! Even though I don't like most animals he is the exception! Church today was awesome in Sunday School Cory showed a video of Elder McConkie's last testimony mixed with the Lamb of God video! Wow it was a great reminder of the true meaning of Easter! Tonight I got to make Claudia dinner for Easter which was fun! She had never really celebrated Easter "American style" so I did my best to make her first American Easter rememberable! The Easter Bunny even brought her, her first ever Easter Baskets! It was a great day! Poncho made a cameo at dinner and one of Claudia's friends stopped by to visit and had some dinner with us! Carrie and Daniel even came by to visit later which is always fun! I have missed hanging out with them!

No comments: