Saturday, April 07, 2007

Golfing Fun!

Number 5 below basically sums up my golfing history!


This sign led to a discussion of what "offensive language" is! Also sad day I had to stay out of the water! I wanted to go fishing! Megan is very talented! She can Tee off and talk to Kimmy on the phone all at the same time! Wow she is amazing!
For sure in Utah there was a pioneer wagon in the middle of one of the holes! Wonder if there was putt putt during pioneer times??



Tonight I went putt-putting with Jerilyn, Megan and Jason (Jerilyn's friend from SLC). It was a ton of fun! We tried out a new golf course and it was pretty quality. The people who designed it really liked rocks because quite a few holes had big boulders right in the middle. Heck the course even had "sand traps" and water traps! Jason was the big winner of the night followed closely by Megan and then there was me and Jerilyn bringing up the rear!

No comments: